Thursday, May 14, 2009

Things I recommend for running

Socks play an important part in running. The socks I recommend are smartwool PHD they are a wool on wool woven sock to wick more moisture, they have a blister free system built in to the sock they are great in cool or warm weather.. Also Shoes are the the most important being, I work at REI this has helped because they can be very spendy. I also recommend good insoles (Superfeet). Your feet need to be happy because they are what is going to move you Another thing I recommend for running is an IPOD, this is a necessity for me, music keeps me going. It definitely motivates me. Today I was able to run for 1 hour and 15 minutes and Saturday I will be running 6 miles at the nike campus. 6 miles is the longest I will run. I am very excited for the challenge. I am able to endure running longer and feel good doing it. People have told me that speed will come. I am not worried too much about finishing fast but just finishing at all. For now I am going to keep on running.

No comments: