Sunday, May 17, 2009

Nike Campus

Yesterday I ran at nike campus in Beaverton, Oregon. What a beautiful place the track is 2 miles around. I ran 3 times around which equals 6 miles I ran with my friend Janee who is a long distance runner. She was a great motivator and told me I was doing a real good job. I felt a little tired being that after that I had to go to work. I was exhausted last night. Looking forward to good night sleep, but that didnt happen because The weather here in Oregon has been in the 80's and well I guess my skin is not used to the sun anymore because I broke out in this crazy rash. I am miserable. I guess my sunbathing days are over. I have had a nice relaxing day today. Happy Sunday to you All.

2 comments:

Jess Stevens said...

YOU. INSPIRE. ME. !!!
Sorry about the rash, no fun at all (but I'm use to sun/heat rashes, being the white girl I am ;-)

Thanks for all the recommendations in your previous posts, I'll be looking into those things.
I start my training on Tuesday!
Thinking of you & praying for you my friend.

:corinne: said...

Coolio! 6 miles!!! You're going girlfriend...keep it going.