Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sunriver Fun Run

I am so excited. About what? You ask. Well we are going to stay in my friends cabin tomorrow down in La Pine in Central Oregon. We are thrilled her little cabin is so rustic it will feel just like camping. We are planning on having a very eventful time. Lava Caves, Paddling, Hiking, and fishing. Cameron is already packing, he just cant wait. The most exciting thing though for me is I am running a race on Sunday. The Sunriver Fun Run. It is a 5 mile race. I am confident I can do it. It is going to be a very fun weekend. Happy Memorial weekend to All! Did I mention Christian Graduates in 15 days (random thought).

1 comment:

Carrie Postma said...

Go for it! I know you can make it...your excitement about running is starting to inspire me!!!
Have a great time at the cabin!