Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers day!

Yesterday I went for a run at the track while Cayden had to do field work for his baseball team at the school. I ran for a full hour without stopping. It is getting easier every week that passes. Anyway, Cayden and his teammates lined up around the track and were clapping me on. It was so hilarious. He told me he was proud that I can run an hour without stopping and assured me his friends cannot even run for 5 minutes. I thought I would share. Its things like this that help us to continue on in the race. Thank You Cayden.

2 comments:

Carrie Postma said...

You rock! And I love that Cayden rallied the troops to cheer you on...I can totally picture that!

cathy said...

I'm with Cayden... I can't run 5 minutes either! (At least not until i loose bladder control!!---thanks kids!)