Monday, June 2, 2008

summer

I do not know about anyone else but I cannot wait for summer to arrive. I am looking forward to the boys getting out of school This means not anymore homework for awhile and not waking up at the crack of dawn, or making lunches every morning just good old relaxing fun. We will be taking vacation to see our folks in Cali and disneyland some camping trips. and I look forward to the Change in weather. This has been the longest rainy season in Oregon since we have lived here. It is hard to wake up in the morning when the sky is so dreary. It is funny the sunshine really does put a spring in your step. When the sun comes up I am ready to get on with the day but when it is dreary it is hard to get motivated. So come on sunshine! Just NINE more days of school left! Here is to a happy summer. Thank you for reading my blah blah blah!

No comments: