Saturday, June 28, 2008

Summer

Summer finally came in Oregon. It is so beautiful. I enjoy this time of year although I love seasons in all. In California I cant say that I ever experienced true seasons. In Oregon all seasons exist. I really love the fall the leaves change the weather is gorgeous and I love the winter too! I do not mind the cold or the rain. But when it rains it surely pours and does not stop. But I was ready for summer to arrive FO SHO! I love to soak up the sun ,it is wonderful. I know come September I will be ready for the fall. Another reason why God is so good. Because He knows we need change in our lives so he gave us seasons. I know I am rambling on. So enjoy the season of barbecues, picnics, garage sales (did I say garage sales), swimming (my fav), mowing the lawn (did I say that too!) You know all the things that you can enjoy outside. Have a Fabulous summer!

No comments: