Monday, May 26, 2008

Gods perfect plan

Jeremiah 29: 11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

I have been praying about the plan God has for me. Tonight while doing my devotion this happened to be the verse God gave to me (incredible) It is amazing how God speaks to us through his word. He says wait on him, continue to live life, but to seek him and his plan while waiting and he will answer in his time. God has assured me to continue with my idea and he will give me the resources. He put something on my heart a few months ago in regards to my future I just do not know how to grab a hold of it just yet. I think I am getting closer. I know I am rambling but this is a very exciting time and I wanted to share Gods great word. and to let you know He does have the perfect plan.

1 comment:

Jess Stevens said...

AWESOME Jen! it is so amazing when our Father reveals things to us through His word. I'll keep ya in my prayers!