Tuesday, May 13, 2008

work smork

I have to go back to work today after having four days off. EXCRUCIATING. I have such mixed emotions about work some days I enjoy it some days I want to be home. Being that I work every weekend it makes it even harder because the family is home on the weekends. When I get one off you better believe We take FULL advantage of it. Housework out the door. Enough rumbling about that. This is pretty randim but as a busy mom I find it hard to do a devotion every day I try to wake very early before the kids so that I could have quiet time with the lord. I found two great books to help me with that I highly recommend them. The Busy Moms devotional author Lisa T. Bergren, and The Busy Moms guide to wisdom both excellent. I love to journal and these books are great for that. I know I am rambling just wanted to add some thoughts today. Have a great day all time to get the kids up and started with their day.

1 comment:

Carrie Postma said...

You've mentioned those books before...I'll have to pick one of those up for my next devotional!
:0)