Saturday, October 25, 2008

two other kids




Its so funny reading past blogs I have written. You would think I only Have one child. I write of Cameron a lot. I think the reason for this is Cayden and Christian are always off doing things. It seems sometimes Cameron is the only one. Last night Cayden went with friends to a football game and Christian was at a football game also. Brian, Cam and I went to dinner It felt so weird for it to be just the three of us. I am sure this is gonna continue on. Christian is talking about where he wants to go to college and he wants to get a place with a friend, that is gonna be so hard. I am sure he will be home for dinner about five nights a week being he does'nt know how to cook and will be a broke college student, although we may be broke too, being we have to pay for college. Anyone want to have us for dinner? Oh and did I mention Cayden is embarrassed of me. Funny story I took him to school to go to the book fair and he told me not to get out of the car I said "are you embarrassed of your mother?" He replied "Yes I am!"
Well the time has come. Good ole seventh grade. Well I guess I cant blame him I probably would have tripped getting out of the car or something. Anyways I am rambling. Thanks for rambling.

3 comments:

Max Kapur said...

7th graders will do that. I'd be glad he's actually going to the book fair. Doesn't sound like the 7th grader's I know...

Carrie Postma said...

you can come to our house for dinner...you know how eric loves an excuse to BBQ! or just send Christian...LOL!

Jess Stevens said...

you crack me up!

BTW - I tagged you on my blog, YOUR IT!