Monday, October 13, 2008

Blogging

Blogging is a very interesting thing. I realized sometime I write just what is on my mind although this can be very dangerous and quick to hurt someones feelings. Looking back I hope that this blog has never offended anyone. It is interesting because just as your tongue can be very sharp also your mind and what our thoughts are and how they come out on paper. I am so thankful and grateful to God that his thoughts are not our thoughts. Cameron is learning about forgiveness in Sunday school and I realized this is a lesson that we all need daily. While reading my bible this morning I came across this verse "We will walk in the name of the Lord our God forever and ever." Micah 4:5
Amen what a hope we have in our Lord. Everything about this world will crumble around us but with God we stand firm. Thank you Lord for saving me!