Friday, April 24, 2009

What's new with me!

Well It has been such a long time since blogging last. What is new with Me? Well April 9th Brian and I had our 16th wedding anniversary. We had a great time, had dinner at PF Changs and then went to Barnes and Noble for some coffee and good reads. I came across a beginners runner magazine (I have always been inspired to run a marathon). I bought the magazine and became really inspired. Guess What? I will be running Portland Marathon on October 4, 2009. I have started training to train (if that makes sense) My goal is to lose 10 pounds before June 1st. June 1st I begin training. I will be running two 10k races prior to the marathon (God Willing). All Prayers appreciated! I will be posting throughout my training to let you all know how its going. I will be seeing the finish line!

1 comment:

Carrie Postma said...

oh my gosh...you are AWESOME!
do you need someone to stand on the sidelines and hand you water? i can totally do that for you.