Tuesday, August 12, 2008

grocery shopping

Coming back from vacation Knowing I have to go back to work and in desperate need of groceries being the boys are home with not any food and cannot find the time to go to the store I heard about ordering groceries online but have never tried it. This would be the time. I placed an order with New Seasons you can either have them delivered or pick up. I ordered for pickup. This is awesome. You order online, you can choose a recipe and then add items to your cart. Pay,and put time of pickup. You then call to say you are on your way and they meet you in the parking lot with groceries in tow. This is my kind of Shopping! I will be doing this more often. It costs 4.95 totally worth it!

2 comments:

cathy said...

OK that is very worth the price!! I don't have that option here. Maybe I could have you order my groceries and ship them to me!!!! (That might still be worth it!!)

Carrie Postma said...

i used to order groceries online when the twins were born...it was a life saver! I'll have to look into that one again!