Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Juno

If you havent seen Juno I highly suggest it. I fell in love with the movie. It hit close to home. I could totally relate. I was pregnant throughout my junior year of high school what she goes through with her family so funny. I wouldnt recommend to get pregnant at an early age it is very difficult. I am glad to see that she chose the right decision in adoption. I chose to have my baby who I could not imagine being without. Its refreshing to see a light hearted movie on a subject so serious and the outcome she chose I hope parents who have daughters that may be in the situation understand it is not the end of the world and encourage adoption there a many families that struggle to have babies. It is a tragedy turned to a blessing. That is my story and I am sticking to it.

1 comment:

Carrie Postma said...

I haven't seen this movie yet! I do want to watch it :0)